This are the Clothing Passives Abilities:
1) Tailoring : Each SP will let you work better materials.
2) Keen Eye (Cloth) : Each SP will give you a easier way to find fibrous plants from 20-30-40 meters away.
3) Outfitter Hireling: Each SP time will improve what he will bring, up to 2 times a day
4) Unraveling : Each SP will maximizes the chances of extracting Clothing ingredients.
a) When making Jute or Raw Hide from raw materials there is a chance of getting a Blue Tanning.
5) Stitching : Each SP will reduce research time and add a extra research slot. -5% (2) -10%(2) - 20%(3)
6) Tanning Expertise: Each SP will improve the chances using Tanning.
It will cost 24 Skills Points to max everything in Clothing:
Material list for Light Armor
1) Jute : level 1 to 14 gear.
2) Flax : level 16 to 24 gear.
3) Cotton : level 26 to 34 gear.
4) Spidersilk : level 36 to 44 gear.
5) Ebonthread : level 46 to 50 gear.
6) Famin: level 50 gear plus increase damage and Veteran (1 to 3).
7) Ironthread : level 50 gear plus increase damage and Veteran (4 to 6).
8) Silverweave : level 50 gear plus increase damage and Veteran (7 to 8).
9) Void cloth : level 50 gear plus increase damage and Veteran (9 to 10).
Material list for Medium Armor
1) Raw hide : level 4 to 14 gear.
2) Leather : level 16 to 24 gear.
3) Thick Leather : level 26 to 34 gear.
4) Hide : level 36 to 44 gear.
5) Topgrain Hide : level 46 to 50 gear.
6) Fall Hide : level 50 gear plus increase damage and Veteran (1 to 3).
7) Iron Hide : level 50 gear plus increase damage and Veteran (4 to 6).
8) Scaled Hide : level 50 gear plus increase damage and Veteran (7 to 8).
9) Daedra Hide : level 50 gear plus increase damage and Veteran (9 to 10).
Quality and Tempers: There are 5 levels of quality and 4 different tempers to upgrade a gear.
White = Default
Hemming = upgrade to Green (Fine)
Embroidery = upgrade to Blue (Superior)
Nord Lining = upgrade to Purple (Epic)
Dreugh Wax = upgrade to Orange (Legendary)
Take in consideration that one will need more than 1 temper to improve the gear due that each temper give a % of chance, if you try to upgrade anything under 100% success there is a chance that the you will fail and destroy the item.
Styles: There is 14 different Styles, all they do is change the looks of the gear. Just need 1 style material per item one is making.
Traits: There is 8 different Traits per item type and slot.
Light and Medium Armor Traits
Sturdy (Quartz) = 22% to avoid decay when defeated.
Impenetrable (Diamond) = Increase resistance to Critical hits by 60.
Reinforced (Sardonyx) = Increase armor value by 4%.
Well-Fitted (Almandine) = Reduce the cost of sprinting by 2%.
Training (Emerald) = Increase armor skill line experience with this armor type by 22%.
Infused (Bloodstone) = Increase armor enchantment effect by 8%.
Exploration (Garnet) = Increase exploration experience gained by 6%.
Divines (Shappire) = Increase Mundus Stone effect by 4%.
NOTE: Everything is tentative for now, Still time for ZOS to polish stuff, so all skill lines, crafting and others is just a general guideline.
Anyone want to team up and play sometime. I'm a level 18 Imperial